Poll: Who should be Dak Prescott's backup this season?

Who should be Dak Prescott's backup this season?

• Gilbert

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • DiNucci

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Cooper Rush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone not on the current roster

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This one was easy for me.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The correct answer is whoever looks best in camp. I suspect that will be Gilbert, but I'll also allow for the possibility that Dinucci could take a big step forward in year 2. I doubt that though.

I'd like to say someone not on the roster but I just don't see anyone out there that would be better than what we have, as sad as that is. Or at least enough better that it would be worth the investment.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
whats going to happen, Dallas will select a guy whos playstyle is opposite of daks, that way if Dak goes down, the back up QB has to change everything

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
whats going to happen, Dallas will select a guy whos playstyle is opposite of daks, that way if Dak goes down, the back up QB has to change everything

I'm never really worried about that with backup QB. An even decent one is so hard to come by that I just want a guy that can play, I'm not too worried about styles.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Nooch or someone not on the roster. Nooch didn’t really get a fair shot last year, it was destined to fail. Gilbert has sucked enough and rush has never stepped up.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I'm never really worried about that with backup QB. An even decent one is so hard to come by that I just want a guy that can play, I'm not too worried about styles.

Neither has Dallas, see the great results.

there is more to an offense than just throwing the ball.

Top Bottom