Poll: What would you have the Cowboys do with the Staff this next year?

What would you have the Cowboys do with the Staff this next year?

• Total voters

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What say ye? We have talked a lot about the new staff this year, so let's go on record.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The defensive staff has to go I think.

I'm not thrilled with Philbin either. And if Kellen Moore leaves, you need a new OC.

I hate the constant turnover but the staff around McCarthy never seemed that desirable to me.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Getting rid of McCarthy would be pointless given the circumstances, although next season the mandate needs to be playoffs at the very least.

I'd blow up the defensive staff although if the turnovers continue next week and the pass rush continues to look good I won't lose my mind if they don't.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I don't know about blowing up the defensive staff completely but I would definitely can Nolan and let the new DC decide what to do with the rest of the staff.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't know about blowing up the defensive staff completely but I would definitely can Nolan and let the new DC decide what to do with the rest of the staff.
Outside of Tomsula I'm guessing the assistants are just as much of a problem as Nolan and maybe moreso.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Outside of Tomsula I'm guessing the assistants are just as much of a problem as Nolan and maybe moreso.
I agree but the Jerry Jones method of making choices for coaches drives me nuts. Let thee next guy decide who to keep and who to bring in.

Top Bottom