Poll: How did you feel about Dak Prescott's new contract?

How did you feel about Dak Prescott's new contract?

• Total voters

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This should be interesting.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is actually a complicated question. I probably more accurately fall between they needed to do whatever it took and they paid too much.

The truth is they paid market price so I don't think it's an overpay per se... but they should have signed him a year ago and it is an overpay through that lense.

All that to say, they didn't have a choice in the moment. There's really no viable alternative.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This is actually a complicated question. I probably more accurately fall between they needed to do whatever it took and they paid too much.

The truth is they paid market price so I don't think it's an overpay per se... but they should have signed him a year ago and it is an overpay through that lense.

All that to say, they didn't have a choice in the moment. There's really no viable alternative.
Pretty much how I feel.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yep, I'm not the biggest Dak fan (but not a hater, either) but signing him for what they did was really the only option. Nobody gets rid of a good QB when there's already a shortage of them.

Too bad they didn't do better when he was playing for peanuts, but nothing you can do about that now.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
does anyone really any contracts? do i like the contract? who cares, if he wins, i love it, if he loses i can confidentely say i could have done better.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
D. Fine. Don’t care what they paid should have just done it sooner

Top Bottom