Pet cats, etc

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't see him going in the first. His tape at Oklahoma wasn't that impressive. Of course he looked like a stud at the Senior Bowl. I think Oklahoma just doesn't know what to do with Dlineman. But I don't think what he did in college will get a team to jump in the first.
He also seems a little off.

And you are right about that program and DL.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I don't see him going in the first. His tape at Oklahoma wasn't that impressive. Of course he looked like a stud at the Senior Bowl. I think Oklahoma just doesn't know what to do with Dlineman. But I don't think what he did in college will get a team to jump in the first.
Agreed, I think it's at least 50/50 he's there for us in the 2nd.

As far as the Oklahoma DL, their scheme is really weird, lots of 2-gapping and kind of playing out of position, they seem to look at their hands-down DL just as space occupiers rather than dynamic players.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Agreed, I think it's at least 50/50 he's there for us in the 2nd.

As far as the Oklahoma DL, their scheme is really weird, lots of 2-gapping and kind of playing out of position, they seem to look at their hands-down DL just as space occupiers rather than dynamic players.
Shit. They will even drop an end into the slot, leaving three at the LOS. Just odd expectations.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Definitely can't judge OU defenders too much on what they did in college.

Or at least until now. Venebles is a real defensive coach and will change things on that side of the ball.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I lak him a lawt.
Yeah crazy path for the guy. Little used RB, to LBer and then in his final season back to RB where he tore it up. I like him too. A guy that we could pair nicely with a speedy back a year from now wether that is Pollard or someone else.

Top Bottom