Patriots Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Boner Jamz!
Such a unique dude. He is in no way a diva which is rare for a WR. But he has such a passion for his craft and does it with such a high level of attention to detail. And yet you won't see him with some elaborate celebration after his catch. He just goes about his business at a game. It's why I love him.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I do have to reign myself in...it is a long season.

But I haven't been this impressed for a long, long time with a team with this kind of attitude.
Eh, just fuckin' with ya. None of us have been witness to stuff like this with our NFL team for a long, long time. It truly is an eerie, but fantastic feeling. And we are only just entering week six. Eerie, indeed.

I had just turned 23 years old when we won our first of three in the 90's. Even though I have vague memories of our win in '78, it just wasn't the same. I didn't really know or understand what I was seeing then. And didn't understand the full impact of the drought we'd just been through from beating Denver to finally breaking thru again with Buffalo. But I do now. 25 years is too fucking long. Winning 3 of 4 like that, (Should have been 4 of 4. Fuck you Deion, and the ref that didn't throw their God damn flag), spoiled us all. Making us feel like our league superiority would never end.

If and when we win our next one, I don't care how old I am. I will be 23 again... May God have mercy on my liver and the sanity of those around me for the next week.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Now it begins again.
For Christ's f'ing sake.

This is why we can't trade Collins, I believe Steele also rotated heavily at LT during camp and preseason so if something happens to Tyron we're going to have to move Steele to LT with Collins at RT.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For Christ's f'ing sake.

This is why we can't trade Collins, I believe Steele also rotated heavily at LT during camp and preseason so if something happens to Tyron we're going to have to move Steele to LT with Collins at RT.
Yep, Tyron always misses a little time. Gosh if he was always healthy he would be talked about as an all time great IMO.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I do have to reign myself in...it is a long season.

But I haven't been this impressed for a long, long time with a team with this kind of attitude.
I don't even remember you being like this in 2007 or 2014.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yep, Tyron always misses a little time. Gosh if he was always healthy he would be talked about as an all time great IMO.
He's got a bye week coming up, so he just needs to get thru Sunday. We might need the heat stroke guy after all.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

He still should be.

Hell outside of last season he never missed more than 3 games in a season.

He hasn't been that injured.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He still should be.

Hell outside of last season he never missed more than 3 games in a season.

He hasn't been that injured.
I agree, it's usually just a handful of games. Hopefully he is ok this week, can rest for the bye and be refreshed as the season goes.

data

Forbes #1
I agree, it's usually just a handful of games. Hopefully he is ok this week, can rest for the bye and be refreshed as the season goes.
When we hit 18 regular season games, I hope for two bye weeks like 1993.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Has missed 3 games every year since 2016 with last year missing most of them. Now its the same issue as last season that he is dealing with. That's what is concerning me.

I guess we always have free agency where we can find another Ty Neswhatever to work in.

p1_

DCC 4Life
For Christ's f'ing sake.

Bet on it. You’ll win big.

Top Bottom