Patriots Stuff...

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Would be a little concerned if back there, but at home no problem.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
they better prepare for more then Dak, Pollard, zeke, Ac, CEDEE shcultz all protected by a solid OL.. a hungry young defense against Mac and company

the weather and outdoor stadium is only thing that concerns me , its the ultimate equalizer..NE knows how to gp using the weather,,

we could have beat them in 19 had it not been for that weather. our players are not used to playing in outdoor windy, cold, and wet conditions..

its supposed to rain this week here i hope they take our players outside on cool wet morning to practice..

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
You’z a pats fan if ur concerned about the weather. Copper, Schulz, Tyron, Deez Nuttz, Z/Pollrd and the Dackstreet Boys gonna bring they own thunder. Holla!
no saying the best teams can lose on field like that in bad weather has tendency to make some odd things happen with the ball..if you saw how dak played in 19 , remember he looked bad..real bad..

dont mind outside but add rain, wind, and wet balls..

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think we win this game. I am not scared of the Pats at all.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think we win this game. I am not scared of the Pats at all.
We are more talented and are coached well too.

They are a great test for us, since they will attack our weaknesses better than any other team, but we should win.

Hopefully we prepare for the weather this time.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I fear their defense more than anything else. Belichick is a master, and Moore will have his hands full.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I fear their defense more than anything else. Belichick is a master, and Moore will have his hands full.
Yep, important thing is this Cowboys team has an answer for every adjustment the defense can possibly make. Dak and Kellen just have to be patient and find it on every play.

Unlike Tampa, Dallas can run it down the Pats' throats.

Only thing to fear is the weather, frankly.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The beauty is, we know how great Belichick is at taking away your biggest strength. But this offense is so well rounded that no matter what you take away, they can still beat you in other ways.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
always the run but more so outdoors stop the run force the pass in bad weather and its easier to have poor plays throwing.
Weather Channel says Sunday will be mostly sunny, high in the mid-60s, 24% chance of precipitation. No problem.

Top Bottom