Patriots Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah, I'm merging this shit with the Stuff thread.

Cotton

Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Speaking of preparing, thought it was interesting McCarthy said this week they anticipated Steele and Biadasz would be targeted with something new this week and they were spending extra time on that. Actually I think the question was about Steele and he volunteered that he thought they'd go after Tyler also.

Cotton

Staff member
Cowboys at Patriots spread, odds, picks and trends: Expert predictions for NFL Week 6 game

ARLINGTON, TEXAS - OCTOBER 10: Dak Prescott #4 of the Dallas Cowboys celebrates with Amari Cooper #19 after a touchdown during the fourth quarter against the New York Giants at AT&T Stadium on October 10, 2021 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Richard Rodriguez/Getty Images)

By The Athletic NFL Staff 1h ago

Dallas continues to surge, extending its winning streak to four following its season-opening loss. Last week, the Cowboys moved to 4-1 overall with their second win against the NFC East, beating the Giants 44-20. Dak Prescott topped 300 yards passing for the second time this year and added three touchdowns while Ezekiel Elliott ran for 110 yards and his fifth rushing touchdown in four games. Dallas is 5-0 against the spread and will look to stay perfect this week. The Cowboys opened as 3.5-point road favorites in New England.

The Patriots snapped a two-game losing skid, overcoming a 13-point hole to beat the Texans 25-22. New England’s 352 yards are a season-best, while it also gave up a season-low 67 rushing yards to Houston. There’s still plenty of growing to do for a relatively inexperienced offense. Last Sunday was the Patriots’ third straight game with multiple turnovers. They’ll have to clean that up to try and keep pace with Dallas.

Odds, Over/Under, Moneyline

TeamSpreadTotalMoneyline
Eagles+145
Falcons-3.548.5-175

TEAMSPREADTOTALMONEYLINE
Cowboys-3.550.5-175
Patriots+150

Storylines for Cowboys-Patriots

Dallas Cowboys news

New England Patriots news
Expert picks

WRITERSTRAIGHT UP PICK
Tashan ReedCowboys
Nick KosmiderCowboys
Jay MorrisonPatriots
Mark KabolyCowboys
Michael-Shawn DugarCowboys
Chris BurkeCowboys
Ben StandigCowboys
Katherine TerrellCowboys
Ted NguyenPatriots

More NFL Expert Picks
(Photo of Dak Prescott: Richard Rodriguez / Getty Images; The Athletic may receive an affiliate commission if you open an account with BetMGM through links contained in the above article.)

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I wonder if Pollard will get a bigger dose this week with Zeke getting hit by that stupid pylon camera. Sounds like his ribs were really sore from that.

Also, I may have said it already, but I loved when Mike said earlier in the year that he would practice outdoors on the grass as much as they possibly could all year, because it's easier on the players and, well, that's how football was supposed to be played.

Top Bottom