Patriots Stuff...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That come from behind win by the skin of their teeth against Houston has them feeling froggy, eh?

Their offense is the definition of average, Jones will protect the ball with check downs and short conservative throws, but as long as we don't bust coverages or give them free penalty yards they won't be able to move the ball consistently.

Lord help them if we get a lead and they're forced to move off their standard ball control/short passing game offense.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
"Hey, let's start a lame radio war with The Ticket in Dallas." :rolleyes:

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm still amazed they are still throwing at Diggs. And, I hope they keep it up. Diggs will continue to eat.
There's no way they'll be that dumb. I almost can't believe Garrett was. (Wait, yes I can.) But his philosophy was, as Troy said, that they're too aggressive so we're going to go after them.

Like McCarthy said when asked about a corner like Diggs... "Well first, if he's over here then you throw it over there. And if he's over there then you throw it over here."

ZeroClub

UFA
Seems likely that Belichick will try to shorten the game.

The Giants' defensive strategy wasn't horrible (until the dam broke):

Encourage the Dallas offense to try to beat you on the ground. It is difficult for even very good offenses to sustain long drives without chunk plays, especially given officials who are eager to penalize.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Until we get the pants, I won’t be an insufferable homer of @Iamtdg kneeslappin, patiowatching, cornhole paintin’ extremes.
:towel

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It’s been done. Just return to it. Not sending a man to the moon here.

Until we get the pants, I won’t be an insufferable homer of @Iamtdg kneeslappin, patiowatching, cornhole paintin’ extremes.

I don't care for those. They look gray to me

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That man attended a 5:30 AM meeting with no coffee or danish. Lay off!

Top Bottom