Patriots Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Fear not, Mr. Brady. That "Hot Boyz" defense will cure what ails ya.

You can confidently put the Patriots down for 30 points, 350 passing yards, and 3 passing TDs.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I'll go ahead and do this weeks primer:

Cowboys win!

NOT!!

The Cowboys have only beat a Belichik head coached team once and that was in 1991, they lost to Cleveland in 1994 when Switzer was HC

Nothing changes this week as a 1st year OC with a skerd ginger HC ain't taking down the triumvirate of Belichik/Adams/Brady

Pats 37-20

onto the Bills...

Last edited:

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Just so interesting to think about Belichik and his staff putting together game plans vs. Garrett and co.

Yesterday against the Beagles Brady came out and for the 1st series of the 2nd half went no-huddle, hurry-up. Went right down and scored. Great idea, good execution.

Then I thought about Garrett coming out in the same situation, lining up in 12 personnel and handing it to Zeke.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just so interesting to think about Belichik and his staff putting together game plans vs. Garrett and co.

Yesterday against the Beagles Brady came out and for the 1st series of the 2nd half went no-huddle, hurry-up. Went right down and scored. Great idea, good execution.

Then I thought about Garrett coming out in the same situation, lining up in 12 personnel and handing it to Zeke.
We've actually let Dak do some of that in the third quarter. Probably why his third quarter numbers have been off the chart. But why not come out early and do that? No one would be expecting it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
From the Patriot's forum-

Kid~Brady said:
Dome team in bad weather.
We don't really lose at Gillette.
Pats Win.
Plus they have Jason Garrett.

The Cowboys are incredibly inconsistent in spite of their talent level because of their lack of discipline and plodding predictability on both sides of the ball. They're a less out of control version of this year's Browns - they have to tools to beat anybody, but not the discipline or smarts. It's the story of the entire Jason Garrett era, you never know which team you're going to get from week to week.

I feel like the Pats should win, but the Cowboys effort and execution are so completely random that they're just a hard team to pin down. It could be really tough, or the Pats could hang 42 on them and win a laffer, there's no telling.
robertweathers said:
Garrett is awful. I can't possibly see how Jerruh brings him back in 2020.
I think Cowboys fans have been saying that for Five years now.
:oops:

:unsure

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Sunu twisted his ankle and Dorsett has a concussion.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Its a good thing for Bill jeri was too ignorant to see his talent because jeri would have screwed him up, no way Bill has the type of success he's had in NE under the meddling buffoon in Dallas

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The Cowboys are incredibly inconsistent in spite of their talent level because of their lack of discipline and plodding predictability on both sides of the ball. They're a less out of control version of this year's Browns - they have to tools to beat anybody, but not the discipline or smarts. It's the story of the entire Jason Garrett era, you never know which team you're going to get from week to week.
Pats fan obviously can't see what's being built here.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
At least Jerry keeps his Asian handjobs private.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Its a good thing for Bill jeri was too ignorant to see his talent because jeri would have screwed him up, no way Bill has the type of success he's had in NE under the meddling buffoon in Dallas
He'd have quit after a day.

Top Bottom