Panthers Stuff...

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Should never be a trap game when they have a better record than you, but this team just gets so much hype.
Cowboys are good for ratings and money. Hype comes with the territory.
If our defense continues to improve, I really think this team can be solid. Haven't watched much this year, but I hear our interior O-line is getting pushed around. That's concerning if true.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
They are shite, clearly the weakest part of the offense.

Fortunately the rest has been strong enough to cover.
Come on, man. This kind of hyperbole just makes you look silly. They are far from shit. You don't roll up 250 yards rushing and give up zero sacks to the Panther defense if you are shit.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Come on, man. This kind of hyperbole just makes you look silly. They are far from shit. You don't roll up 250 yards rushing and give up zero sacks to the Panther defense if you are shit.
Fair enough, especially running the football, but their interior pass protection has not been great. Dak has been getting rid of the ball pretty fast this year. I'll also say Moore's play selection has been very good and has kept the last two teams we've faced off-balance.

Guys are blocking in every direction and the backs are picking their way through. Great execution, but Williams and Biadasz are limited players we are working around. They are not the reason we are making plays.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Fair enough, especially running the football, but their interior pass protection has not been great. Dak has been getting rid of the ball pretty fast this year. I'll also say Moore's play selection has been very good and has kept the last two teams we've faced off-balance.

Guys are blocking in every direction and the backs are picking their way through. Great execution, but Williams and Biadasz are limited players we are working around. They are not the reason we are making plays.
They're the weak spots on offense but weak is relative. Williams is at least an average to above average starter while Biadasz is mostly average.

When they're surrounded by Pro Bowlers they look like shit but they're reasonable starting OL in the league.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
They're the weak spots on offense but weak is relative. Williams is at least an average to above average starter while Biadasz is mostly average.

When they're surrounded by Pro Bowlers they look like shit but they're reasonable starting OL in the league.
very true you cant have pro-bowlers and HOF players at every position and some fans just think this is madden Fantasy football building team with a hard cap..

both are more then serviceable.

I remember all the hate doug pfree used to get same as Cwill..once he left he was missed. Only thing ill add to that is Cwill is up for contract and Mcgoverns ready TO STEP IN.

SO I DOUBT HE GETS A NEW DEAL UNLESS ITS SUPER TEAM FREINDLY.. you have to make hard decisions when you have so many big contracts on the books..

TB is good center 9 true starts in his resume..he will get better..just because hes not TFred, dont knock him for being a good developing player..

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
very true you cant have pro-bowlers and HOF layers at every position and some fans just think this is madden Fantasy football building team with a hard cap..

both are more then serviceable.

I remember all the hate doug pfree used to get same as Cwill..once he left he was missed. Only thing ill add to that is Cwill is up for contract and Mcgoverns ready TO STEP IN.

SO I DOUBT HE GETS A NEW DEAL UNLESS ITS SUPER TEAM FREINDLY.. you have to make hard decisions when you have so many big contracts on the books..

TB is good center 9 true starts in his resume..he will get better..just because hes not TFred, dont knock him for being a good developing player..
Welcome to the board.

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
Cowboys are good for ratings and money. Hype comes with the territory.
If our defense continues to improve, I really think this team can be solid. Haven't watched much this year, but I hear our interior O-line is getting pushed around. That's concerning if true.
true next weeks the trap game..3 game win streak against the last place giants,,

Top Bottom