Packers Stuff...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
For once, we actually did something smart with a big money contract.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
All contracts should have a participation clause.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't agree with that. He might not have had much time to react, but really, when is there a lot of time to react? It looks like he saw him coming. His head was turned that way, and he was sliding in that direction. When he initially turned his head, his left foot was still on the hashmarks and he was in front of the 30yd line. He slides to his right and is a yard off the hash and behind the 30 when contact is made. He saw him coming.
He would have had to reset his feet not to get knocked on his ass and by the time he saw the guy all he had time to do was think "OH SHIT".

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I wish I had your confidence. Flynn has looked better since joining the Packers.

I think he tops 300 yards and passes for at least 2 TDs. When it comes to assessing Sunday's match up against the Packers offense, the Cowboys defense has done absolutely nothing to deserve the benefit of the doubt. Until otherwise proven, I think it's safe to assume that the Cowboys will give up close to 400 yards to the Packers.

Even McGloin and Ponder played well against the Cowboys.
Yea, he'll probably play well but it seems people think they're going to drop 40 on us and win easily which I don't think is the case at all, it will probably be a close game, much closer than it should be.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He would have had to reset his feet not to get knocked on his ass and by the time he saw the guy all he had time to do was think "OH SHIT".
Nope. He moved a couple yards right and back after he turned his head to see him.

CASE CLOSED!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ponder the 46: Room for Edgar Jones

December, 14, 2013

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas – As we Ponder the 46 this week while the Dallas Cowboys get ready for the Green Bay Packers, some consideration has to be taken into how the Cowboys get defensive end Edgar Jones on the active roster. So in a way, we’re pondering 47 players this week.

As usual let’s start with what we know: Sean Lee, Bruce Carter and Dwayne Harris are out with injuries. Morris Claiborne might be listed as questionable, but he has not practiced since getting hurt and I don’t believe he plays. Tackle Darrion Weems and safety Jakar Hamilton are not needed this week.

The injuries to Lee and Carter allow rookie DeVonte Holloman to be active. It also gets Justin Durant back on the field.

Like last week, the Cowboys are heavy on the defensive line. And that does not include the addition of Jones.

Since Jones should be activated this week, the Cowboys not only have to find a spot on the 53-man roster for him, they have to find a spot on the gameday roster for him. He is a valuable special teams player too, so he can bring some versatility.

Everette Brown was inactive last week against the Chicago Bears, so that would put him on thin ice for not only this week’s gameday spot but also a roster spot. Hamilton could also be an option because he can return to the practice squad.

Without knowing how the Cowboys will get Jones on to the roster at this point, we’ll stick with what we do know (or at least what we think we know). Here’s the projected list of inactive players: Lee, Carter, Harris, Claiborne, Weems, Hamilton and Brown.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Nope. He moved a couple yards right and back after he turned his head to see him.

CASE CLOSED!!
We estimate when he saw him differently. I think number 96 screened the blitzer off from view for a a crucial second.

Top Bottom