Owning: 3 things that must happen for Cowboys to win the NFC East, including better luck with injuries

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You are a disgusting homer right now. I don't even know who you are.
It's the offseason. At this point in the year, even Texans fans are rationalizing how they have a path to the AFC championship.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's the offseason. At this point in the year, even Texans fans are rationalizing how they have a path to the AFC championship.
Don't mind him. You homer out all you like.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now look...I think your worldview is fucked up.

How in fucking hell can any idiot rationalize that dumpster fire? Are the Houston local yokels that bad?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm sure being on Hard knocks will help with this.
That is kind of my point. You know people like the Kentucky corner are going celebrity. Will Parsons? I mean are we ready for the debut of NahShon Wright?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Parsons has been in the limelight his whole career and been fine, he'll be fine as long as Jaylon doesn't poison his mind over 2-3 years.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That is kind of my point. You know people like the Kentucky corner are going celebrity. Will Parsons? I mean are we ready for the debut of NahShon Wright?
I agree with you on this. There are a handful of guys who we are counting on to be productive this year who will probably be easily distracted by the extra attention.

But at least we already have a couple of backup options in place for one of the guys who I expect will be a celebrity wanna-be, attention-whore.......Jaylon Smith.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I agree with you on this. There are a handful of guys who we are counting on to be productive this year will probably be easily distracted by the extra attention.

But at least we already have a couple of backup options in place for one of the guys who I expect will be a celebrity wanna-be, attention-whore.......Jaylon Smith.
I know I complain about that kid a lot. But I can't help it.

I have never really seen a Cowboys "face" really and truly go full retard.

But somehow, he has accomplished that.

He reminds me of Roy Williams, but even he was bad ass for a year or so when Woodson was around.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think it's a fair point and not a homer one what someone said a couple weeks ago... With social media the way it is now, these guys don't need a cable TV channel to make them stars. If they want that and have it in them, they already are. In that way even 2008 was an eternity ago.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I think it's a fair point and not a homer one what someone said a couple weeks ago... With social media the way it is now, these guys don't need a cable TV channel to make them stars. If they want that and have it in them, they already are. In that way even 2008 was an eternity ago.

this is fact. some of these guys dont even need the show, or the city. you can turn Iowa into a lot of views now a days if you have the right combo. platforms, new types of media every day, the kids are living worlds within a world. tv isnt the only way now a days.

Top Bottom