2022 OTAs, Camps and Training Camp Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
looks like he'd take one good hit, and that'd be it.
He is standing between a 230 lb QB and a 250 lb TE...

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
anyone else kinda nervus at Tolbert's slight frame? Dude needs some cheeseburgers and milk shakes.
hes just under 200, so looks are a little deceiving. Even Dak looks lean and mean.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Devonta Smith is 170 and Waddle is 180.
I guess the idea is that neither of these guys crosses the middle where they can get tee'd off on.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

They might get away with it, but it's dumb to purposely go into the season with so much uncertainty at a position that's relatively cheap and easy to adequately fill but has the potential to derail the season if it goes south.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They might get away with it, but it's dumb to purposely go into the season with so much uncertainty at a position that's relatively cheap and easy to adequately fill but has the potential to derail the season if it goes south.
Are you talking K, PR or ST in general?

Getting rid of Zuerlein had to happen, we kept Anger. That is solid.

Now the PR is not a huge deal to me as long as whomever they decide on isn't a fumbler.

Genghis Khan

Are you talking K, PR or ST in general?

Getting rid of Zuerlein had to happen, we kept Anger. That is solid.

Now the PR is not a huge deal to me as long as whomever they decide on isn't a fumbler.

Kicker. It's fine to get rid of Zuerlein but they've put almost no effort into replacing him.

Genghis Khan

Eh. Garibay could be okay or not.

The lack of effort is on the pro personnel side. As usual.

That's the thing though. Maybe Garibay is good but with college kickers it's historically difficult to really know until they actually do it. I don't mind Garibay so much as it's kind of inexcusable to not have real viable competition to fall back on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's the thing though. Maybe Garibay is good but with college kickers it's historically difficult to really know until they actually do it. I don't mind Garibay so much as it's kind of inexcusable to not have real viable competition to fall back on.
You will get Hirahjilahj and like it.

Top Bottom