One FBI text message in Russia probe that should alarm every American

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You know, the whitewater bullshit that turned into getting him for a BJ?
I know you're only interested in half truths when it comes to defending your beloved D, but you do know Clinton was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH and not the actual BJ, right?

Something tells me that you do actually understand that, but just refuse to acknowledge it since it wouldn't help you further your retarded agenda
So if Russia turns into, I don't know, money laundering, I'm fine with it.
Please. Why even try to lie about it? Everybody knows there is no 'if' about it. Not even close. You swallow absolutely anything your party wants you to.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I know you're only interested in half truths when it comes to defending your beloved D, but you do know Clinton was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH and not the actual BJ, right?

Something tells me that you do actually understand that, but just refuse to acknowledge it since it wouldn't help you further your retarded agenda
Please. Why even try to lie about it? Everybody knows there is no 'if' about it. Not even close. You swallow absolutely anything your party wants you to.
The point is that when there was nothing there about whitewater, Starr was allowed to dig and dig and dig and FINALLY come up with some bullshit about getting a BJ. Oh then Bill lied about it. Big fucking deal.

If you think that cunt of a president isn't as dirty or dirtier than people like you think the Clintons are then you're just as blind as you're accusing me of being.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The point is that when there was nothing there about whitewater, Starr was allowed to dig and dig and dig and FINALLY come up with some bullshit about getting a BJ. Oh then Bill lied about it. Big fucking deal.

If you think that cunt of a president isn't as dirty or dirtier than people like you think the Clintons are then you're just as blind as you're accusing me of being.
Yeah, it's really not that big of a deal when a sitting President perjures himself. I mean, seriously, guys.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

When the absolute top of the American judicial system LIES UNDER OATH... Yeah. It is a big fucking deal. I would hope you'd be smart enough to understand that. Maybe I gave you too much credit.

And show me one instance where I've shown to be a fan of Donald Trump, or have made excuses for him. I've said numerous times I think he's a loudmouth clown who should just shut up and do the job he was hired to do. Until then, you can shove your 'just as blind as you're accusing me of being' straight up your hypocrite ass.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
And now when the shoe is on the other foot and they are digging, digging, digging for shit on a president on YOUR team, it is A WITCH HUNT!! :lol

And I'll call you a liar if almost every single one of you say you didn't want Starr to keep going until he found something on Clinton.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
When the absolute top of the American judicial system LIES UNDER OATH... Yeah. It is a big fucking deal. I would hope you'd be smart enough to understand that. Maybe I gave you too much credit.

And show me one instance where I've shown to be a fan of Donald Trump, or have made excuses for him. I've said numerous times I think he's a loudmouth clown who should just shut up and do the job he was hired to do. Until then, you can shove your 'just as blind as you're accusing me of being' straight up your hypocrite ass.
Who gives a fuck? It was a blowjob. It should have never been litigated.

Cotton

Staff member
You just can’t seem to rap your feeble little mind around the fact that it wasn’t the BJ, can you? Or you are being intentionally dishonest in your argument. It’s really hard to tell which it is with you most times.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So they dug and dug and dug and, as usual, found nothing on a Clinton.

So they bring him up in front of a kangaroo court for getting a blowjob.

He lies about it and it is high crimes and misdemeanors.

If it is Donald Trump, no one gives a fuck.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You just can’t seem to rap your feeble little mind around the fact that it wasn’t the BJ, can you? Or you are being intentionally dishonest in your argument. It’s really hard to tell which it is with you most times.
Plus, sex with a subordinate employee is a fireable offense in literally every single job ever.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I agree with you on this. This is why I am emphatically against Trump being interviewed by Special Counsel. I know how those teams work out a series of questions to make one compromise themselves. In Clinton’s case he had already taken the position that he did not have sex with Lewensky because he didn’t consider oral as a sexual act rather that intercourse was the only test for “having sex” . Clinton held to that position and by saying he didn’t have sex was technically inaccurate thus lieing under oath. The transition of questions to get him boxed was a sleazy way of how these guys work. The DOJ does the same. Ask people like Martha Stewart.

Cotton

Staff member
So they dug and dug and dug and, as usual, found nothing on a Clinton.

So they bring him up in front of a kangaroo court for getting a blowjob.

He lies about it and it is high crimes and misdemeanors.

If it is Donald Trump, no one gives a fuck.
If Trump was in the same situation and perjured himself I would feel the exact same way.

Top Bottom