NFL Sunday Ticket for College Students

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sharing the info just in case others are interested in going this route.

I just signed up for Sunday Ticket for $96 by using my son's college info. It's the stream so you can only use it through your computer or mobile device.

Go to nflsundayticket.tv and you can verify your college info there. All you need is your child or another family member or friend's college info.....name, university, birthday, college email address and the system will verify their student status.

The total price will show as $123 but when you're checking out there's a data field for promotional codes. Entering the promo code TEAMHUDDLE will knock off 20% and the final price will be $96.

Obviously there are a number of free bootleg streams out there but if you don't want to go through the hassle of finding a decent stream, streams being shut down mid-game, etc. this is a pretty affordable option.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sharing the info just in case others are interested in going this route.

I just signed up for Sunday Ticket for $96 by using my son's college info. It's the stream so you can only use it through your computer or mobile device.

Go to nflsundayticket.tv and you can verify your college info there. All you need is your child or another family member or friend's college info.....name, university, birthday, college email address and the system will verify their student status.

The total price will show as $123 but when you're checking out there's a data field for promotional codes. Entering the promo code TEAMHUDDLE will knock off 20% and the final price will be $96.

Obviously there are a number of free bootleg streams out there but if you don't want to go through the hassle of finding a decent stream, streams being shut down mid-game, etc. this is a pretty affordable option.
I did that last year with my son's info.

But now since the slacker is "taking a break", I don't know if I can exploit him again.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I did that last year with my son's info.

But now since the slacker is "taking a break", I don't know if I can exploit him again.
The website says if you were a student within the last 18 months you're still eligible.

So I think you can still get it if you want.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Does Sunday Ticket automatically include Redzone, and is it available with a Roku app? Most important-- no satellite dish??

1bigfan13

Staff member
Does Sunday Ticket automatically include Redzone, and is it available with a Roku app? Most important-- no satellite dish??
No dish required and yes it's on Roku.

I got the normal package which includes Red Zone and a fantasy channel.

Top Bottom