Must See Movies

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

p1_

DCC 4Life
Saw a strange movie about he other day, called Under the Silver Lake. Worthy of viewing, yet peculiar.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The new Suicide Squad was entertaining.
Most of the comments I've been reading about it are positive. I heard Cena does a really good job as well.

I'll be checking it out tomorrow afternoon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Most of the comments I've been reading about it are positive. I heard Cena does a really good job as well.

I'll be checking it out tomorrow afternoon.
It definitely is worth the time commitment.

I hate to say that, but I really do that now. I look at the length of time of the movie.

An hour and half is great. When the shit says two hours and beyond is where I can't deal with it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Goodfellas and it's 2 hour 28 minute run time called and said you can go F yourself.
You can tell about quality though. When I see a movie that I have never heard of that looks suspect, run time decides. Like if you stumble upon some dumb frick premise horror movie.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I watched 3 movies today in an effort to chill my mind out.

Val - good documentary but it was a bit depressing for me. Kilmer has had a pretty serious career that is likely over due top health problems.

The Inventor - I thoroughly enjoyed this. Problem is, it only strengthened my skepticism in erbody.

Snow of the Bluff - that shit was pretty thrilling for me. Them streets are harsh.

data

Forbes #1
I have had Tombstone on as background noise but then I stopped and watched.

Damn. Dana Delany was a terrible casting choice.
I think Jason Priestley is the worst cast...and he's the automatic winner for anything he's ever done outside 90210. Prove me wrong

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Jason Priestley is the worst cast...and he's the automatic winner for anything he's ever done outside 90210. Prove me wrong
I don't give a fuck about Jason Priestley.

I am still trying to figure out how in a movie like Tombstone that pretty much nailed every casting choice failed this one.

Top Bottom