Must See Movies

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Is there a Jesus, God or Christianity in the Star Wars Universe?
No Jesus or Christianity, just the force. You can argue it is sort of the equivalent of god, but I'd say it's closest to Zoroastrianism.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
When I think of Star Wars, for some reason I think of a bunch of virgins sword fighting each other in a basement.

data

Forbes #1
When I think of Star Wars, for some reason I think of a bunch of virgins sword fighting each other in a basement.
To put it in perspective, without Star Wars you’d just be alone in your basement.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, this thread went to shit.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I guess Booze is forgetting the kid at the end of The Last Jedi that moved the broom with his mind. I think they have made it clear (to those that pay attention) that there are other Jedis out there.
I'm late to the Rise of Skywalker conversation around these parts, but I have to say that I give JJ Abrams a ton of credit.

He stepped into the complete clusterfuck that Rian Johnson had left behind after the Last Jedi and managed to actually create some sense of an ending to the new trilogy.

Kathleen Kennedy should be fired for steering the ship into the iceberg and letting people make shut up as they went along, but Abrams pieced enough of it together to end with a cohesive, enjoyable film.

Based on where things were? That is a monumental accomplishment.

But now, the entire franchise needs to be fixed. Starting at the top.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'm late to the Rise of Skywalker conversation around these parts, but I have to say that I give JJ Abrams a ton of credit.

He stepped into the complete clusterfuck that Rian Johnson had left behind after the Last Jedi and managed to actually create some sense of an ending to the new trilogy.

Kathleen Kennedy should be fired for steering the ship into the iceberg and letting people make shut up as they went along, but Abrams pieced enough of it together to end with a cohesive, enjoyable film.

It’s not like this movie was the last Jedi, it was the last Skywalker. Disney bought the rights to continue on with this Odyssey.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life

Credit to JJ? You do remember he is the one who kicked off the shit show that is the sequel trilogy right?

Top Bottom