Music Thread...

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
All kidding aside, your enthusiasm and input is appreciated.

How did you find out about us?
Cool, thanks!

Started looking for a place for where other Cowboy fans would know the Cowboys. This was one of the first I checked out, looked cool so here I am.

data

Forbes #1
Cool, thanks!

Started looking for a place for where other Cowboy fans would know the Cowboys. This was one of the first I checked out, looked cool so here I am.
Just a Google search or did someone word-of-mouth recommend us?

It’d be awesome if you saw our billboard

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Why cant Music just go in the Music thread? Its not that hard of a concept. If someone wants to talk about music that's where they should go.
Why do we have a Cowboys forum, if ya wanna talk football just talk football in a football thread,

Ya need a place to talk specific football teams, specific music.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't act like anything I just talk about what experience has taught me. Seen the Cowboys in 1960, so I know the Cowboys.

I don't play this..newbie here...thing, I don't concern myself with that sort of thing, we are all Cowboy fans looking for a place to share the love. So ya found this place before I did, big deal.

Not trying o be a pest, just think if we are going to have some music talk why not do it by genre like you see in a record store, they don't just toss it out there.
Name the punter for the Cowboys that annihilated a guy near the sidelines about 3-4 years ago.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
You are correct. This place could use some more hip hop. What would be the first five hip hop songs you’d honor here?
Hard to come up with just five,

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why do we have a Cowboys forum, if ya wanna talk football just talk football in a football thread,
Considering this is a football board I would expect more threads dealing with football. Yes, we talk about other stuff here but I expect 90-95% of talk here is football related.

I just dont want to open my page to 35 threads dealing with different music genres. Its a mess and annoying when you use the New Posts function.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Name the punter for the Cowboys that annihilated a guy near the sidelines about 3-4 years ago.
Here ya go...

Next question. love trivia.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Considering this is a football board I would expect more threads dealing with football. Yes, we talk about other stuff here but I expect 90-95% of talk here is football related.

I just dont want to open my page to 35 threads dealing with different music genres. Its a mess and annoying when you use the New Posts function.
There is an OFF TOPIC forum here, what harm would...

Country/Bluegrass/Folk
Hip Hop/Rap
Blues/Jazz
Rock/Alernative

Do? Wow four threads,

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Just a Google search or did someone word-of-mouth recommend us?

It’d be awesome if you saw our billboard
Google search.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Dak Prescott's favorite song

p1_

DCC 4Life
I dont see a single Cowboys football related post by Alonzo. Dude, wtf?!

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
I dont see a single Cowboys football related post by Alonzo. Dude, wtf?!
See my Thunder & Lighting?

It's still too early to get a real read on this season so I take my time like to read right now.

Will start my Cowboy talk during the bye week.

How do all those.....Zeke is slow, he's done.......look right now, ya see they didn't give things time,

Last edited:
Top Bottom