Music Thread...

data

Forbes #1
Send us a link to the other Cowboys website where you already meticulously and painstakingly organized your wheel-o-music and, when we’re in the mood, we’ll enjoy it there.

Why recreate the wheel

p1_

DCC 4Life
Alonzo is ignoring the the issue of effort to create and moreover maintain numerous genre threads. These admins have enough to do as it is without adding to their workload.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Send us a link to the other Cowboys website where you already meticulously and painstakingly organized your wheel-o-music and, when we’re in the mood, we’ll enjoy it there.

Why recreate the wheel
You don't do that my man, advertise another site.

Soon it with be Halloween, imagine a thread with just music that fits the occasion. Music about trains, DrooWop. girls vocal groups, etc.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Alonzo is ignoring the the issue of effort to create and moreover maintain numerous genre threads. These admins have enough to do as it is without adding to their workload.
I see it done other places with no problems at all and there are far more posters there than here.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I see it done other places with no problems at all and there are far more posters there than here.
You see music threads by genre on other Cowboys message boards?

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
You see music threads by genre on other Cowboys message boards?
This is the only Cowboys board I post on.

And not cool sending people to other sites.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I take that as a “no”in answer to my question.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
I take that as a “no”in answer to my question.
Try....there are no other Cowboy forums I post at......ok?

I do post other places that aren't about music that let it roll.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Just love music my friend, and love to share that love, ok no more from me, sorry to be a bother.

By the way I'm older than you are.

You definitely seem older so I'm surprised that you haven't learned yet that when you are a newcomer to a place, the established people tend to bristle when you walk in and A) act like you know more than everyone else, B) repeatedly try to tell everyone how much of an expert you are, and especially C) try to change things about the place that everyone else is content with.

You seem like a nice enough person so I'm trying real hard not to shit on you, but...read the room.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Have you posted about the Cowboys here?

data

Forbes #1

How many Dallas Cowboys threads do those music sites let you create, you know, one per head coach, one per Ring of Honor member, one per position, one per NFL draft, one per uniform set, one per stadium

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
You definitely seem older so I'm surprised that you haven't learned yet that when you are a newcomer to a place, the established people tend to bristle when you walk in and A) act like you know more than everyone else, B) repeatedly try to tell everyone how much of an expert you are, and especially C) try to change things about the place that everyone else is content with.

You seem like a nice enough person so I'm trying real hard not to shit on you, but...read the room.
I don't act like anything I just talk about what experience has taught me. Seen the Cowboys in 1960, so I know the Cowboys.

I don't play this..newbie here...thing, I don't concern myself with that sort of thing, we are all Cowboy fans looking for a place to share the love. So ya found this place before I did, big deal.

Not trying o be a pest, just think if we are going to have some music talk why not do it by genre like you see in a record store, they don't just toss it out there.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
How many Dallas Cowboys threads do those music sites let you create, you know, one per head coach, one per Ring of Honor member, one per position, one per NFL draft, one per uniform set, one per stadium
I have never had any problems on any forums, it's all good. Can talk about anything actually.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why cant Music just go in the Music thread? Its not that hard of a concept. If someone wants to talk about music that's where they should go.

data

Forbes #1
Ya wanna listen to some Hip Hop we have a place to do that and you know it.
You are correct. This place could use some more hip hop. What would be the first five hip hop songs you’d honor here?

Top Bottom