Music Thread...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
See my Thunder & Lighting?

It's still too early to get a real read on this season so I take my time like to read right now.

Will start my Cowboy talk during the bye week.

How do all those.....Zeke is slow, he's done.......look right now, ya see they didn't give things time,
So another "wait and see" person. Let me ask you a question... How do you feel about the Oklahoma Sooners?

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Hey, he is on a tight schedule.

He can't be productive at work and post at the same time.
I am retired insurance sales, there you learn a lot about human nature.

p1_

DCC 4Life
See my Thunder & Lighting?

It's still too early to get a real read on this season so I take my time like to read right now.

Will start my Cowboy talk during the bye week.

How do all those.....Zeke is slow, he's done.......look right now, ya see they didn't give things time,
we are now at the end of the first quarter of the season. There are significant truths we now can see and discuss about this team. 5 games are indicative of the state of the union as BP used to say.

data

Forbes #1
With this sudden rush of activity, there is a lot of quality music that is being pushed to older pages before others can see them. Shame.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
So another "wait and see" person. Let me ask you a question... How do you feel about the Oklahoma Sooners?
Remember Greg Pruitt vs Johnny Rodgers and Nebraska? Who can forget that Boise State game.

This season they have QB problems, don't like that. But they have that team speed and will be a serious contender to make the playoffs.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Please.

You want to learn about real human nature? Try retail.

Anyone that seeks out insurance is pretty much a least a little mature and complaint.
You have any idea what it is like to walk into a strangers house and walk out with a check, retail.....hahahaha!!!!!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Home movies are cool but I prefer....

Pretty poor cover. And I am a sucker for covers.

But most of the time I don't watch the videos. I could have heard this by itself and liked it...the video was sad.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You have any idea what it is like to walk into a strangers house and walk out with a check, retail.....hahahaha!!!!!
Oh.

A door to door salesman?

So you are a hustler?

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Oh.

A door to door salesman?

So you are a hustler?
I worked for California Farmer magazine, they had insurance available to the subscribers, which is everyone here in central Cali. We'd hit a town and call on those from a list we were given. They knew where I was from.

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
Pretty poor cover. And I am a sucker for covers.

But most of the time I don't watch the videos. I could have heard this by itself and liked it...the video was sad.
Have a cover,,,

Alonzo

Whoa An Active DCCer
we are now at the end of the first quarter of the season. There are significant truths we now can see and discuss about this team. 5 games are indicative of the state of the union as BP used to say.
Who have we beat, well? We have done nothing so far, that is why I give it time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I worked for California Farmer magazine, they had insurance available to the subscribers, which is everyone here in central Cali. We'd hit a town and call on those from a list we were given. They knew where I was from.
Okay, I had to look this up.

There is no fucking way people paid for that shit.

Top Bottom