Music Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It really wasn't bad. I don't remember hearing them before but I originally was posting it for a laugh but it turned out to be pretty solid.
Yeah, I had never heard any of their stuff either. I was surprised.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
My brother met pantera once. He said they were very cool. Huge Cowboys fans too. Vinnie commented on my brother's cowboys jacket he had on. He said, "I bet you catch a lot of shit for that around here."

When I lived in Arlington, I used to run into them all the time. They would hang out at the Basement quite a bit in between tours and they were very approachable. Well, Dime and Vinny were. Rex is an asshole and Phil lived in New Orleans so I didn't see him much. We were standing in the bathroom talking to Vinnie a couple of weeks before Far Beyond Driven came out and he was going on about how heavy it was.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
When I lived in Arlington, I used to run into them all the time. They would hang out at the Basement quite a bit in between tours and they were very approachable. Well, Dime and Vinny were. Rex is an asshole and Phil lived in New Orleans so I didn't see him much. We were standing in the bathroom talking to Vinnie a couple of weeks before Far Beyond Driven came out and he was going on about how heavy it was.

Yeah they were cool as hell and made good metal too. Shame.

data

Forbes #1
A pair of Bluetooth wireless over-ear headphones. Essential.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I read a bunch of tributes yesterday but nothing from Roth.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Totally OT to Eddie's guitar genius, but how did that line at 2:51 get past the censors... :lol

Have wondered that since I was a teenager but never looked into it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
This thread goes back a good ways

Top Bottom