Music Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah. Be careful if you listen to anything Genghis posts.
Correct. Most of his death metal melts my brain. I tried some he recommended once and was responsible for grave robbing and Satanism.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Props to a friend on FB, I may have found a band I like.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Props to a friend on FB, I may have found a band I like.

Their albums are OK but their live shows are outstanding. I saw them 6–7 times within a couple of years and they brought it every show. It's been at least a few years since I've seen them but I'm assuming nothing has changed in that regard. Highly recommended show. They play small venues for cheap and it's well worth it.

Cowboy Hank

Brand New Member
I took my last Vicodin of the day at 2:30 and will start in on the Jim Beam around 5:00. Music is already going and I'm ready to have some fun!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
For my taste in music, frequently I prefer my own.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If I can figure out how to do it, I'll upload a song from my band back in the 90's. It'll be fun!
You will either need to post it on you tube and furnish a link or post it to a music site and post the link. There may be other ways I just am unaware of them.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I have a guitar just like that one. I use it as a dobro. There is not a name or number anywhere on it and I have owned it for over 50 years. There is an unusual story as to how I acquired it. I have often wondered if it is valuable.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'll go ahead and post in this. I'm a huge fan of the blues. I can spend a day drinking and listening to Robert Johnson, Lightnin' Hopkins, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, Blind Willie McTell, Leadbelly, etc.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'll go ahead and post in this. I'm a huge fan of the blues. I can spend a day drinking and listening to Robert Johnson, Lightnin' Hopkins, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, Blind Willie McTell, Leadbelly, etc.
This absolutely does not surprise me.

Top Bottom