MLB Chatter Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Maybe so... It was open last year, but maybe the virus kept some away. (I think it was more the terrible baseball, though.)

I just assumed they were on the Astros tank plan. Maybe the owners got nervous and thought they'd better attract some people back.
I was wrong with the 22 million budget going into the 2022 season. It was going to be 27 million so guess they felt that they needed to be a bit more competitive to keep the fans. I believe they are around 76 million now and talks about adding more are heating up. When they were in the playoffs they were running around 165 million budget.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Thats a lot of words to admit that you are wrong.

Genghis tossed a 99 heater inside corner, strike. Great post, offered as a gentleman and a player. You refuse to swing at what he posted and instead dish this little line?

Last edited:

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Again Im not talking about Trout only. Talking about the hitters that I prefer
Your Trout has 85 hits over the past two seasons combined, far less than half as many as Gallo enjoyed. If he's your gold standard...things aren't going so well for this imaginary club of players you've assembled.

Last edited:

T-RO

DCC 4Life
2020 + 2021

Gallo...Total Bases+.......441
Trout...Total Bases+......155

-----
Total bases + is a total of
  • Single 1 Base
  • Double 2 Bases
  • Triple 3 Bases
  • HomRun 4 Bases
  • Walk 1 Base

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not a Gallo hater or anything, but he does have that twitchy tic going on, whatever disorder that is.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
Funny as hell. Dude had personality.

Hard blinkers, soft blinkers, sparse blinkers, multi blinkers...world is big enough for all. (note: Joey goes full blink-zero in this GIF.)

Now if we are talking mouth breathers....another story.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You wanna feel old?

Nolan Ryan turns 75 today.

Top Bottom