Honored Member - RIP

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm not so sure.

It is. 2 years of control for a CF that is only good because of his name. The guy can't stay in the majors. Up and down every year. A hard throwing reliever kind of hurts but getting one of the better starters in the league.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It is. 2 years of control for a CF that is only good because of his name. The guy can't stay in the majors. Up and down every year. A hard throwing reliever kind of hurts but getting one of the better starters in the league.
It absolutely is. The bullpen are the easiest pitching spots to replenish.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I think it's worth it for the rangers, definitely. Deshields sucks honestly although I like Clase. If Cluber comes back to form it's a fantastic deal. But he's 33 and coming off a major injury so you never know. But you didn't give up much so the risk isn't there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I think it's worth it for the rangers, definitely. Deshields sucks honestly although I like Clase. If Cluber comes back to form it's a fantastic deal. But he's 33 and coming off a major injury so you never know. But you didn't give up much so the risk isn't there.
I'm not expecting Cy Young numbers but he should go nicely with Lynn and Minor.

I do think the Rangers gad to do somethimg though. They lost out on Wheeler and tried to go cheap with Rendon. They needed a name to generate buzz for the new stadium and the fans were on a warpath.

Cotton

Staff member
and the fans were on a warpath.
Man, that's no lie. Rangers Twitter has been nuts the last few weeks. Especially after losing out on Rendon.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom