MLB Chatter Thread

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
What a frustrating way to lose but then again how can I be upset after taking 3 of 4. Close enough. Homer Mode engaged. :towel

Rev

Staff member
Dylan Moore has already won a game for the Rangers rookie league team. Walk off single.

dallen

Senior Tech
I'm going to miss hearing Vin Scully

peplaw06

Brand New Member
I'm talking about the so-called "All Star" game. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Rev

Staff member
Winning 2 of 3 games while facing Kershaw, Grienke, and Sale is pretty impressive.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Winning 2 of 3 games while facing Kershaw, Grienke, and Sale is pretty impressive.
Best stretch of the season so far.

Cotton

Staff member

Wow.

D

Deuce

[MENTION=38]E_D_Guapo[/MENTION]

So I guess Bryce Harper is healthy afterall, ehh? :towel

dallen

Senior Tech
Scherzer one out away from a perfect game

dallen

Senior Tech
And he hits the 27th batter.... :lol

dallen

Senior Tech
Still got the no-hitter, but that has to suck. The guy totally leaned into the pitch too. Kinda a dick play by the hitter. The Nats play by play guy was losing his mind over it

D

Deuce

Still got the no-hitter, but that has to suck. The guy totally leaned into the pitch too. Kinda a dick play by the hitter. The Nats play by play guy was losing his mind over it
Ya, that sucked. Dude leaned in and barely grazed his elbow pad. Also weird to see Scherzer lose his mind after the no hitter. He was dancing in the infield and stuff.

Rev

Staff member
Hamels to Rangers trade talks going on. I know the Rangers have asked about him in the past. I don't even know what it would take to get him. Hopefully Elvis straight up.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Byron Buxton is getting ready to take over the league. 3-5, a double, stolen base, 3 runs scored, 2 outfield assists last night.

He got off to a slow start in his first few games, but has looked noticeably relaxed the last couple nights. That dude can straight up fly. One of his hits last night was a routine grounder to short that he beat out, and it was fielded cleanly. The shortstop just took his time, not expecting that speed. The look on his face afterwards was funny.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Hamels to Rangers trade talks going on. I know the Rangers have asked about him in the past. I don't even know what it would take to get him. Hopefully Elvis straight up.
I remember when the Rangers refused to give up Andrus in a deal for Justin Upton. I thought it was laughable then and it looks even more laughable now. His offensive numbers are shit at this point and he isn't more than an average fielder these days either. I'm sure he has some trade value but I'm assuming it has to have taken a hit over the past couple of years.

Cotton

Staff member
I would like to have him, but I'm sure hoping they don't break the bank to make it happen.

Top Bottom