Midterm Election Thread 2018

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Yeah idiot, that's not a base, that's a fringe. And not the actual politicians who want illegal aliens to vote and to be granted citizenship. That is actually your party. And you pick one instance in which stupid people did stupid things. Let's compare mobs and stupidity shall we? How many Antifa protests can you name in which violence occurred? How may BLM marches where property was damaged and people attacked? How many times have groups of leftists chased people out of restaurants or like recently started protesting at people's homes? You and your mentality have no moral sense of right and wrong and you'll keep doing this type of crap. I blame government and LE for letting go on unabated because the eventuality is one of this idiots is going to get killed for attacking the wrong person. And don't bring up Charlotte. it was a fringe dude and also an idiot, who did get arrested and charged BTW unlike most of the lib mob participants.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Yeah idiot, that's not a base, that's a fringe. And not the actual politicians who want illegal aliens to vote and to be granted citizenship. That is actually your party. And you pick one instance in which stupid people did stupid things. Let's compare mobs and stupidity shall we? How many Antifa protests can you name in which violence occurred? How may BLM marches where property was damaged and people attacked? How many times have groups of leftists chased people out of restaurants or like recently started protesting at people's homes? You and your mentality have no moral sense of right and wrong and you'll keep doing this type of crap. I blame government and LE for letting go on unabated because the eventuality is one of this idiots is going to get killed for attacking the wrong person. And don't bring up Charlotte. it was a fringe dude and also an idiot, who did get arrested and charged BTW unlike most of the lib mob participants.
:lol

It is fringe on both sides. There is absolutely no one I know marching with a tiki torch or a black scarf over their face. But you think the black scarf crowd is the liberal base.

And let's not act like your politicians are any better than the let illegals vote dipshits. You have politicians like Brian Kemp who will do ANYTHING he can get away with to make it harder for people who lean democrat to vote in the first place.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Not what I said either. But there is far more Antifa marching than the 1 time incident with the torches. There were far more BLM marches and meetings of Dem officials with BLM leadership. Republicans almost always unanimously denounce the extremists and the Dems either embrace or accept the leftist extremism. And I haven't seen what Kemp has supposedly done, but assuming he has done something, again, let's compare the incidents of actual Dem voter improprieties and ask why you are accepting of those? Why is it every single time an election gets bogged down with voter issues, it always favors the Dems? Not mostly, always. Dude, disagreeing about politics and policies is one thing, but you people are still screaming and hollering about Russian interference that in no way actually affected vote counts, and yet voting problems that actually do, you don't give two shits about because it favors your candidates. That is the height of hypocrisy.

So you can scream and rant about all the problems with Republicans but it is all a big lie that you tell yourself because in the end it isn't about what's right or wrong with you, it's about wanting all Dems in power to pass all the policies you approve of regardless how it gets done. And as with all Dems, it doesn't matter how bad the person is ( Dem screaming about Trump and Kavanaugh is as hypocritical as it gets) since you have history of Bill, HRC getting folks killed, the new MN AG, and all the left supporting the CPL among lifetimes of other crap. There is no integrity, no law abiding, no one who believes in the Constitution on your side anymore. You have no moral high ground and all your chirping, meme posting and chastising is just to make you feel better.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'll just leave this here from two years ago when an actual governor of a state, Matt Brevin, was calling for violence if Hillary had won.

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit in Washington over the weekend, the Republican recalled it while suggesting that a Hillary Clinton victory in the presidential election could necessitate bloodshed:

I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically. But that may, in fact, be the case….

Somebody asked me yesterday, I did an interview, “Do you think it’s possible, if Hillary Clinton were to win the election, do you think it’s possible that we’ll be able to survive, that we’d ever be able to recover as a nation?” And while there are people who have stood on this stage and said we would not, I would beg to differ. I do think it would be possible, but at what price? At what price? The roots of the tree of liberty are watered by what? The blood of who? The tyrants, to be sure, but who else? The patriots.

Whose blood will be shed? It may be that of those in this room. It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something that we, through our apathy and our indifference, have given away. Don’t let it happen.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I'll just leave this here from two years ago when an actual governor of a state, Matt Brevin, was calling for violence if Hillary had won.

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit in Washington over the weekend, the Republican recalled it while suggesting that a Hillary Clinton victory in the presidential election could necessitate bloodshed:

I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically. But that may, in fact, be the case….

Somebody asked me yesterday, I did an interview, “Do you think it’s possible, that if Hillary Clinton were to win the election, do you think it’s possible that we’ll be able to survive, that we’d ever be able to recover as a nation?” And while there are people who have stood on this stage and said we would not, I would beg to differ. I do think it would be possible, but at what price? At what price? The roots of the tree of liberty are watered by what? The blood of who? The tyrants, to be sure, but who else? The patriots.

Whose blood will be shed? It may be that of those in this room. It might be that of our children and grandchildren. I have nine children. It breaks my heart to think that it might be their blood is needed to redeem something, to reclaim something that we, through our apathy and our indifference, have given away. Don’t let it happen.
With this dialogue I don’t even see a cryptic call for violence. Maybe you could translate for me. To me he is pleading for non violence but if it got to a level that was intolerant something might have to happen but that is far afield from saying he is calling for violence. Waiting.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
With this dialogue I don’t even see a cryptic call for violence. Maybe you could translate for me. To me he is pleading for non violence but if it got to a level that was intolerant something might have to happen but that is far afield from saying he is calling for violence. Waiting.

He's clearly saying that if Hilary would have won the election, that physical violence may be necessary.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

He's clearly saying that if Hilary would have won the election, that physical violence may be necessary.
You are taking too many liberties. He is saying that if Hillary Clinton were elected would the nation.get into such a condition as to make violence necessaary to redeem it. It wasn’t just the fact tha if she won people should become violent. You are jumping way off the map.

Top Bottom