Merry Christmas DCC

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Iamtdg gave me the honors of the Thanksgiving Day thread, so as a seasoned veteran and renowned/respected voice here (maybe most so), I figured I would take it upon myself to wish you filthy animals a Merry Christmas.

Like many seasons before this, it hasn‘t gone the way we would prefer. And by many, I of course mean every single one since f’n 1995. But, we are still here, picking on LT, watching booz and Iamtdg bicker, and relishing the career year that Cole Beasley is having for the Buffalo Bills. I hope you all have a great Christmas Day, and drink enough to get spun around harder than Jaylon Smith trying to read a run play.

Happy Holidays, and of course, no homo.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Merry Christmas, ya homos. In all seriousness, we have been through a lot as a group. Year after year we continue to come back to this board to discuss/bitch about our dysfunctional ass team, yet we keep coming back. A msg board that is 16 years old and still has the same core group it started with is an almost impossible feat, yet we have done it. Sure, we argue and sometimes that arguing even turns into intense dust-ups, but like men, we brush it off and buy each other a beer.

You guys are a part of my life, and have been for a long time. I appreciate each and every one of you and everything you bring to this board. You are without a doubt the smartest group of fans on the net. Not sure why I am being all sappy, so let's just blame the Rona or something.

Merry Christmas. Hug those you love because you never know if and when it might be your last chance.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I sincerely hope all of you have someone to spend the holidays with because being alone at Christmas is bound to be one the loneliest time folks can experience. The banter on this board is up and down and at times off the wall but still a good place to visit and offer opinions about a lot of things. So Merry Christmas you mugs.

p1_

DCC 4Life
No Christmas game thread? NOLA and Vikes good game

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
One of my in laws got me a Texans cap not knowing I root for the Dallas Shitters.

The performance I put on, with everyone else knowing im a Cowboys fan, while not being rude, would make Daniel Day Lewis proud. It was the sort of “finish” that McCarthy would beam about.

Cant believe that idiot is our head coach. Love you all, eff this team.

(And by all I mean everyone except booz, he was mean to me once)

p1_

DCC 4Life
Love me some prime rib.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Love me some prime rib.
Me too. I am pleased to say I have mastered how to make it at home.

Tried mine sous vide yesterday for the first time and it was outstanding.

It was about as game-changing as frying a turkey for the very first time.

Top Bottom