Mary Jane

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah @NoDak , get the Evander's ear ones.
They didn't have them. I just told the dude what we were looking for and he lined me out.

Got a few different ones to try.

No. I don't remember what they are called. Only that they are caramel flavored, chocolate flavored, green apple flavored, and nutter butter. :unsure

He warned me that the nutter butter is pretty strong. Might want to cut it in half, or even thirds.

Not gonna try them until I get back home on Tuesday.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They didn't have them. I just told the dude what we were looking for and he lined me out.

No. I don't remember what they are called. Only that they are caramel flavored, chocolate flavored, green apple flavored, and nutter butter. :unsure

He warned me that the nutter butter is pretty strong. Might want to cut it in half, or even thirds.

Props.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You will report back your findings.

Top Bottom