Mary Jane

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
Any one besides me smoke weed? I do and am starting to like the fruit chews? What is your favorite strand?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Any one besides me smoke weed? I do and am starting to like the fruit chews? What is your favorite strand?
It should be legal.

But, to answer your question I hit the Delta 8 sativa. It's legal here in Texas, and I only discovered it a while back when @mcnuttz turned me onto it.

Now, keep in mind, I just might have indulged here and there in other (more illegal) pot substances.

When I was much younger, I would go through a half ounce a week easily. Now I just hit that shit to chill. (did that sound hip?)

Cotton

Staff member
I had to quit for 35 years to keep my jobs never got random tested until my last year on the job
I see from your posts that you're retired, so I assume you consume now?

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
It should be legal.

But, to answer your question I hit the Delta 8 sativa. It's legal here in Texas, and I only discovered it a while back when @mcnuttz turned me onto it.

Now, keep in mind, I just might have indulged here and there in other (more illegal) pot substances.

When I was much younger, I would go through a half ounce a week easily. Now I just hit that shit to chill. (did that sound hip?)
Yep sounded hippy to me. I lust smoke 1 joint per day and it is about time I never drive after I consume

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
A cbd store has opened in out small conservative town.

I bought 2 grams of Purple gas and twisted one up, smoked with a couple other buddies.

We commenced to going to mexican joint up the street and had a jumbo margarita.

I don't remember going home, but we had a big time.

Some of this Delta8 shit is better than the real shit we still have to get illegally around here.

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
A cbd store has opened in out small conservative town.

I bought 2 grams of Purple gas and twisted one up, smoked with a couple other buddies.

We commenced to going to mexican joint up the street and had a jumbo margarita.

I don't remember going home, but we had a big time.

Some of this Delta8 shit is better than the real shit we still have to get illegally around here.
I have a License to buy it and the Dispensary weed Aint what was on the streets in the 1980's it is way strong

Cotton

Staff member
Yep and the 1st one really blasted me Went to the kitchen and bathroom several times and forgot what I was in there for
It's fun being high, and frustrating as hell. But, more fun than the other.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It's been almost a year since I quit. It went from helping my anxiety to being the cause of my anxiety.

The last time I smoked wax I sincerely thought I was going to die. Scared me straight.

Cotton

Staff member
I have never been frustrated while high.

Just mildly perturbed. Often concerned.
I mean frustrated because of the amount I annoy my wife whilst in that state.

Cotton

Staff member
It's been almost a year since I quit. It went from helping my anxiety to being the cause of my anxiety.

The last time I smoked wax I sincerely thought I was going to die. Scared me straight.
Not sure if serious.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Not sure if serious.
100% true. I smoked wax and I had to pace my cousins driveway with my cellphone ready to dial 9-1-1. He and his wife were dying laughing. I just thought I was dying.

I remember calling my wife and asking her to just talk to me. When she said something that made sense, I asked her to keep saying it over and over again.

I was like that for about an hour.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I haven't actually been off of it for a year. I supposedly smoked in October while at the horse races with the same cousin. I was so drunk on jack and cokes I don't remember smoking weed.

Top Bottom