MacMahon: Stadium saves Jerry from embarrassment?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Stadium saves Jerry from embarrassment?
December, 30, 2013

By Tim MacMahon | ESPNDallas.com

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones seemed ruffled only once while talking to reporters for about a half hour outside the AT&T Stadium home locker room following Sunday night’s season-ending loss.

Jones didn’t appear to appreciate being asked if he ever felt embarrassed in the wake of the Cowboys missing the playoffs for the fourth consecutive season and losing a win-or-go-home Week 17 game for the third straight year.

“I don’t know,” Jones snapped. "Would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously.”

After a moment of awkward silence, another reporter attempted to ask a question before being interrupted by Jones. “The answer is no. Not at all.”

What does the beautiful $1.2 billion stadium have to do with the mediocre results the Cowboys have been getting on the field?

The fact that Jones references the stadium when asked about the football product illustrates one of the major issues of having a marketing man serve as the franchise’s general manager.

Jones is without question of the most successful businessman in NFL history. That shouldn't justify the job he's done as a general manager.

“I don’t know,” Jones snapped. "Would you get embarrassed if you were standing in this stadium? Seriously.”

After a moment of awkward silence, another reporter attempted to ask a question before being interrupted by Jones. “The answer is no. Not at all.”

I hope you die soon, you fucking piece of shit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Sounds like Rex-Kwon-Do.

You think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night? Forget about it!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Thank you, Jerry...you're giving us plenty of material to keep entertained for the rest of the playoffs.

Cotton

Staff member

:explode

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In other words: SUCK IT, fans. BTW, don't forget we will have party passes available for our home opener.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'm sorry. Is the stadium supposed to make people forget about yet another hideous collapse? Just trying to understand Jerry's logic here.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm sorry. Is the stadium supposed to make people forget about yet another hideous collapse? Just trying to understand Jerry's logic here.
Yes.

You should be proud of his grotesque monument to himself and his little shriveled up old dick.

Cotton

Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
Jerry has a pretty big dick...per VR sources.

jeebs

Brand New Member
He made a billion dollars at his part time hobby, he is supposed to be embarrassed by that?

Its like the national media is questioning him about his train set.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Did you see the crowd at the game? It wont phase these idiots one bit.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Jones didn’t appear to appreciate being asked if he ever felt embarrassed in the wake of the Cowboys missing the playoffs for the fourth consecutive season and losing a win-or-go-home Week 17 game for the third straight year.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Cheer this man on while he holds our team hostage?

No f'n way.

Top Bottom