Machota: Cowboys say they aren’t done in free agency, so here are 15 notable players still available

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Looks like 12.75 guaranteed and an out after two years that would leave a dead cap of less than a million.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
With that receiving core you can expect Dak to struggle and the offense to have a hard time putting up 20 points on a regular basis.
Their solution will be more hand offs to Zeke to "make up for it".

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
With that receiving core you can expect Dark to struggle and the offense to have a hard time putting up 20 points on a regular basis.
Their solution will be more hand offs to Zeke to "make up for it".
I almost posted that Jerry said Zeke had to be the focus... maybe a terrible WR group his way of forcing that. :lol

Kidding... I think. :unsure

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Wilson got about 7 mill per. We easily could have resigned him.
Seriously. Guy was an unsung hero last year.

You'd think they'd want to have kept the rare player home grown from a late round pick into a competitor they could rely on.

Instead they pretended like cap concerns were insurmountable and they had ten such guys just waiting around.

Bullshit. Regarding late round picks there are 20 Wayne McGarity's for every one Cedrick Wilson, maybe even more at WR.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seriously. Guy was an unsung hero last year.

You'd think they'd want to have kept the rare player home grown from a late round pick into a competitor they could rely on.

Instead they pretended like cap concerns were insurmountable and they had ten such guys just waiting around.

Bullshit. Regarding late round picks there are 20 Wayne McGarity's for every one Cedrick Wilson, maybe even more at WR.
He didn't fit into Stephen's rigid salary structure, which I'd guess probably budgets relatively specific salary ranges for damn near every roster spot, better luck next time.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Honestly, I think Wilson is ok but I don't think he's the kind of guy you pay. I think we'd be better off with one of these 1 year vets anyway.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Honestly, I think Wilson is ok but I don't think he's the kind of guy you pay. I think we'd be better off with one of these 1 year vets anyway.
I think today's average contracts like Wilson's will become next years' bargains. Heck, we almost paid Wilson money to Jarwin two years ago

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think today's average contracts like Wilson's will become next years' bargains. Heck, we almost paid Wilson money to Jarwin two years ago
Why did you have to bring this up? I had forgotten about it a little.

Top Bottom