Machota: Cowboys offseason notebook - Dak’s contract, Nolan’s future, early draft needs

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So that means you dumb it down for the players. Not make Griffen try to be a LBer. Square peg in a round hole kind of thing.
I think even if they had totally reverted to Marinelli's system, the interior still gets blown up on a regular basis.

Jerry is talking all this crap of taking ownership of the defensive style change, but the core underlying problem is untalented and stupid players.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jerry is talking all this crap of taking ownership of the defensive style change, but the core underlying problem is untalented and stupid players.
None of which the GM will own and hold himself accountable for.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It’s not certain that Dak will even be able to successfully play next season. I saw him the other day and he is still on crutches with a fully dressed out boot. I would have thought he would have had that off by now.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I do not want Dalton back as a starter if they can't work something out with Dak, would rather take my chances elsewhere.

He came back hot from concussion and covid, but that last game he went back to patting the ball like he did early in the season.

So maybe if he could get an undocumented concussion every other Monday of the season, I think we'd be on to something.
I think nerves get the best of him, probably the reason he always choked in the playoffs

Top Bottom