Luke Kuechly Retires

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This came out of nowhere. He's been healthy the last few seasons.

Makes you wonder if he just doesn't see the Panthers as contenders in the near future.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

Makes you wonder if he just doesn't see the Panthers as contenders in the near future.
Didn't he breakdown and ball his eyes out during a game because of a concussion? Sounds logical he'd retire after something like that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It is more about injuries with him, no doubt.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Dude was a monster. But I don’t blame him. Retire young and rich with your wits about you.

I worry about Aikman...that guy took some awful concussions.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Didn't he breakdown and ball his eyes out during a game because of a concussion? Sounds logical he'd retire after something like that.
He's played 3 injury free seasons since then. Hadn't missed a game since.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Dude was a monster. But I don’t blame him. Retire young and rich with your wits about you.

I worry about Aikman...that guy took some awful concussions.
Yeah I agree.

It's easier for modern stars like Kuechly to walk away early because he's made over $60M. If he were making the money they were making 25 years ago that decision becomes a lot harder.....unless he received some serious healthy related news. Then it should be a no-brainer.

data

Forbes #1
All signs pointing to The Panthers finishing next season worse than their 5-11 this season.

Top Bottom