Lombardi: The Cowboys and Mike McCarthy gain nothing from going on Hard Knocks, except more attention

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Was that the 2008 one in LA when those young girls were on the bus and Stephen slowly lowered the window shades? :lol What a pimp.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Neither of those is the case this year, they should be fully focused after last season and the roster is top 10 in the league when healthy.
You'd think so but the "leadership" on this team feels kinda shaky to me. Seeing team captains (Jaylon Smith) repeatedly shirk responsibility and casually brush off sloppy performances doesn't give me a lot of confidence that this group will come in fully focused.

I believe in guys like Dak, but if they really want to change the culture of this franchise they need to strip the Captain's C and reduce the leadership platform of guys like Jaylon Smith.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
what the fuck!!!!
You've never seen that before? There's more pics of him with that chick and another blonde girl from that night

It's too bad this happened before the #metoo shit or we might have a new owner

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Always good to go over Jerry’s finer moments for anyone who may have missed them.

Top Bottom