LOL @ the Redskins

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

bleedsblue42021117

DCC 4Life
They're a division rival... how much more relevance do you require?
apparently hes playing very few snaps, not great??

so verify irreverent i might add..i know the payer si need to know about..that all i require and wont waste good brain cells in the trash..

they have dangerous WR , RB and decent qb.. on defense a solid DL with a pass rusher in Young thats supposed to be dominant but underperforming. They can be thrown on ..not worried..

i dont think i need to know more until game week..and??

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
apparently hes playing very few snaps, not great??

so verify irreverent i might add..i know the payer si need to know about..that all i require and wont waste good brain cells in the trash..

they have dangerous WR , RB and decent qb.. on defense a solid DL with a pass rusher in Young thats supposed to be dominant but underperforming. They can be thrown on ..not worried..

i dont think i need to know more until game week..and??
Jesus Christ, you are really hard to read. How hard is it to type in English?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If they had a smoking gun on Snyder they'd have already forced him out, my guess is the emails show a completely toxic/dysfunctional organization but not enough to oust Snyder.

And definitely not enough for the league to be stuck in the courts for 10 years over it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I love how it's Bruce Allen's fault for not immediately chastising Gruden, like that ever happens between friends in real life.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not to defend the Skins, but no... just because an entity does an investigation, that does not mean the public is entitled to everything they found.

And sort of like bb is saying, I find it weird that Gruden was blamed for receiving the girlie pics. Not for taking or sending them, but receiving them. Like we all haven't gotten stupid emails we didn't ask for?

Top Bottom