LOL @ the Redskins

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Fitzpatrick’s injury could be really bad as well.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's low class. Teams shouldn't troll each other.
I kind of agree. Let the players on the field do that stuff, not some dork running the team's Twitter account.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
There isn't much difference between Fitzpatrick and Heinecke, with Fitzpatrick they were maybe an 8-9 win team, with this guy it's probably about 6-7.

Their defense will do enough to keep them competitive and from completely cratering, they won't have much of a chance to make the playoffs but they'll be ok enough to where they aren't picking in the top 5.

So, basically perfect.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There isn't much difference between Fitzpatrick and Heinecke, with Fitzpatrick they were maybe an 8-9 win team, with this guy it's probably about 6-7.

Their defense will do enough to keep them competitive and from completely cratering, they won't have much of a chance to make the playoffs but they'll be ok enough to where they aren't picking in the top 5.

So, basically perfect.
To me the difference is that Fitzpatrick was always capable of just one of those insane good games. He could put up massive stinkers too but there was always a chance of him beating you because he had it in him to just have a monster of a game.

Heinecke I don't see that with. I think he will win some games but he doesn't scare me at all.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
To me the difference is that Fitzpatrick was always capable of just one of those insane good games. He could put up massive stinkers too but there was always a chance of him beating you because he had it in him to just have a monster of a game.

Heinecke I don't see that with. I think he will win some games but he doesn't scare me at all.
Probably true, I just meant from an overall season perspective.

In any given game Fitzpatrick could definitely go off (good or bad) whereas Heinecke has a much lower ceiling but probably a higher floor because he seems like a guy who's going to just take what's given to him and then use his legs when given the opportunity.

Top Bottom