Legalize all drugs yes or no

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don’t smoke anymore, but I was a very heavy pot smoker for a while.

I just felt like once it was legal here, it just wasn’t the same. I’m not saying the quality changed or anything, I just felt like it wasn’t as enjoyable. I guess doing it because it was illegal was part of the draw for me.
Here? Forgot where you were, Sheiky-babe.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The land of legal recreational herb . You should burn that MF down.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Been eating edibles like a mad man since there are dispensaries everywhere where I am staying. Got to say it is a mixed bag. Mostly soft buzz no matter how much I eat.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Been eating edibles like a mad man since there are dispensaries everywhere where I am staying. Got to say it is a mixed bag. Mostly soft buzz no matter how much I eat.
Portland can't even get that right.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't know why Republicans do that.
Because most of them are just like this guy:

Ohio Republican Jim Jordan said that he voted “nay” because politicians should focus on “things that matter,” adding that immigration at the country’s southern border and crime should be priorities. “Every major urban area has record high crime and Democrats are legalizing drugs, there are record gas prices and Democrats are legalizing drugs and helping the marijuana industry,” said Jordan.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because most of them are just like this guy:

Ohio Republican Jim Jordan said that he voted “nay” because politicians should focus on “things that matter,” adding that immigration at the country’s southern border and crime should be priorities. “Every major urban area has record high crime and Democrats are legalizing drugs, there are record gas prices and Democrats are legalizing drugs and helping the marijuana industry,” said Jordan.
You're not helping the wrong industry. You're just knocking off the bullshit. And I would say the same shit about the Democrats when Republicans try to do stuff to help the economy, crime and immigration. No one wants to be bipartisan. They all feel like they can't do something unless they push their agenda through too.

Top Bottom