Legalize all drugs yes or no

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm in Missouri road tripping and found a dispensary.

Sadly, you have to have a doctor's reference and you can't buy if you're from out of state.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Sadly, you have to have a doctor's reference and you can't buy if you're out of state.

It's all just bullshit. I honestly think the biggest hangup to legalization is that hillbilly politicians are still trying to find a way to make it a racket for them.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Sadly, you have to have a doctor's reference and you can't buy if you're from out of state.
Yeah it's not far from being legalized. The doctors thing has become a joke. It's just a question for most of if you have the money to pay for the card. Which isn't that much either.

There is no reason to make a person need a marijuana card in Missouri any longer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah it's not far from being legalized. The doctors thing has become a joke. It's just a question for most of if you have the money to pay for the card. Which isn't that much either.

There is no reason to make a person need a marijuana card in Missouri any longer.
Like I said, there are a bunch of Boss Hoggs trying to figure out how to make a profit off it.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Does a man breastfeeding make sense? Cause that's where we are right now.
You need to check your privilege, you might have just mis-gendered someone

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You need to check your privilege, you might have just mis-gendered someone
I'm quite sure I haven't, and I will not apologize for it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
FWIW there doesn’t seem to be any Twitter “Christians against the pot,” - just a lot of people retweeting the screen shot.

Ergo please presume it’s a photoshop.
There are a shit ton of people in this country that think pot is the devil's tobacky.

Top Bottom