La Canfora Tweet: Clabo to sign with Miami today

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Which means we could do Winston even easier.

1 year, 2 or 3 million probably gets it done.

Good god.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It seems apparent now that there was never any intent to sign anyone. It was a ruse to get Free' s attention. Free will play and keep his contract unless management moves right away on Winston. I am not sure they will. I think Free is toast next season however. He will have to produce this season to land elsewhere.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Which means we could do Winston even easier.

1 year, 2 or 3 million probably gets it done.

Good god.
But Clabo is better than Winston. So if we sign Winston for more, we are even more stupid.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hey man, gotta have that money to give a huge contract to a MLB that has never played a full season.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
It seems apparent now that there was never any intent to sign anyone. It was a ruse to get Free' s attention. Free will play and keep his contract unless management moves right away on Winston. I am not sure they will. I think Free is toast next season however. He will have to produce this season to land elsewhere.
Yep. We're all set on the OL. No help in draft or FA. Free was the option all along. More same ol same ol.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Just as I said, we're not getting any additional help on o-line. We're stuck with Free at RT and our bums at OG. If I were Romo, I'd be furious. Jerry literally did the least he could possibly do to "improve" the o-line. It's still going to suck.

But hey, we've got a new backup TE!!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Hell, at this point I would take Brandon Moore. We can even keep Free. Just SOMETHING.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hell, at this point I would take Brandon Moore. We can even keep Free. Just SOMETHING.
We take it for granted that Callahan wants Moore just because they were together with the Jets. Being that he supposedly tried to bench him his final year in New York makes me believe we will have absolutely no interest in him.

Jones is not going to bring in a veteran FA the OL coach does not want.

Hell, Brian Waters was a perfect fit and would have played in Texas, but I am sure Houck put the kibosh on that too.

That's another problem with an inept GM who doesn't have a vision for the franchise...he listens too much to the position coaches, who will have their pet cats, sometimes those that can't play.

What you see is what we are going to get, fellas. Get used to it.

data

Forbes #1
I think this is what happened...

Jerruh to Free: We're not happy with your performance last season. We're thinking of cutting you or asking you to take a paycut.

Free: I'll play better.

Jerruh: Problem solved.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Jerruh to Free: We're not happy with your performance last season. We're thinking of cutting you or asking you to take a paycut.

:lol

The problem is that statement is probably true. :picard

Smitty

DCC 4Life

:lol :lol :lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

:lol

Top Bottom