Jordan Davis

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Someone please, talk me off the ledge with this guy! I've Got such a BISP for this guy and his being the perfect fit for what this D needs, and you just know there's no way he ends up a cowboy...

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He's basically my top choice if available, the problem is there's about a 5% chance he's available if we're picking 25 or later, maybe 25% if we're picking in the 21-25 range.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
He's basically my top choice if available, the problem is there's about a 5% chance he's available if we're picking 25 or later, maybe 25% if we're picking in the 21-25 range.
I hate trading up, but I would for him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I hate trading up, but I would for him.
Depends where we're at, if we're picking at like 27 and he's available at 22 and we can move up for a 4th and 6th or some such, sure, but I'm not giving up a 2 and more to move up 10 or so spots.

midswat

... soon
He’s a two down NT who’s often winded and will probably turn into a lazy Albert Haynesworth type once be gets paid.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
My guess is that he could very well fall to us. There's always a buzz around big, physical guys like Davis. But most teams don't have the nerve to take them in the first. IMO that's a mistake. Vea is the last such type I remember to be truly coveted and taken early.
I'd take him in the first in a heartbeat!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My guess is that he could very well fall to us. There's always a buzz around big, physical guys like Davis. But most teams don't have the nerve to take them in the first. IMO that's a mistake. Vea is the last such type I remember to be truly coveted and taken early.
I'd take him in the first in a heartbeat!
Dexter Lawrence went 17 in the draft. I expect similar on this.

Top Bottom