Jon Gruden resigns

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The worst part about this is that now Chris Simms gets to bitch about Gruden with a certain degree of validation. Which is annoying because Chris Simms sucked as a player and he sucks even worse as a commentator.
I think I hate that vermin more than his disgusting albino father.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
On the surface that’s exactly what it looks like.

If they can’t prove that Gruden was the only author of distasteful material, that kinda makes Gruden’s case.

This will probably lead to a lot of discovery that the NFL doesn’t want out there.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Judge: Were the emails yours?

Gruden: Yes.

Judge: Case dismissed.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
On the surface that’s exactly what it looks like.

If they can’t prove that Gruden was the only author of distasteful material, that kinda makes Gruden’s case.

This will probably lead to a lot of discovery that the NFL doesn’t want out there.
Yeah, you can't convince me that inappropriate comments weren't being thrown around on both sides in those emails. People usually don't use the type of language and tone that we saw in those emails unless they're doing so in a circle of like-minded people who share the same opinions and use the same language.

I think it's complete BS that they've thrown Gruden under the bus while acting as if there were no controversial emails coming from Redskin accounts.

This is what happens when you have the NFL "investigating" themselves. Goodell works for the owners. He's not interested in finding the truth.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
But yet President Obiden can go on national TV and call out a “great negro”.
LMFAO.
Please.

Top Bottom