John McCain Dead at Age 81

BipolarFuk

Demoted
It's sad/funny how a funeral to memorialize the person who is now the hero of the Democrat party, a supposed Republican, turns into a Trump Bashing session. Because they really had little good to say about McCain in my estimation. Trump really is so deep in their heads, even family members can't let it go long enough to say goodbye. Just wow.
What the fuck ever, TrumpTard.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Piss off asshat. I only call them as I see them.You're an amazing political hack though. Your party tells you all of a sudden that McCain is the rebel in the Republican party, someone Dems should be proud of, and all of a sudden you, like the rest forget everything you hated about the man and suck on his dick so hard your cheeks invert and your eyes roll into the back of your head. God life must suck being you.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What the fuck ever, TrumpTard.
He is right and if you took off your hate glasses you would see that the McCains were used as a political tool throughout the entire ceremonies. How logical is it that a conservative politician would orchestrate a group of ceremonies that was greater than heads of state and have prior enemies use this time to strike out against the current legitimate administration. That is giving up your legacy to your political party and displaying personal bias because of the pettiness of one person who he declared he didn’t want him at the ceremonies. McCain was a better person at one time but he allowed his personal pride to tarnish his real story.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
BTW, who are the "mavericks" in the Democrat Party who stab their party and voters in the back time and again and are lionized by the media?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oh yeah, it is so fucking awful to be your own man instead of beholden to a political party and check all its fucking boxes.

He sold himself and his true legacy out over a single incident of a bid mouth braggart person. That’s a sad comment of what a lot of people would have thought of him other wise. His true legacy of a conservative statesman who had a distinguished military career went by the wayside with a lot of people with his agreement to be used by people who at one time said his was a warmonger and didn’t deserve to be a person in public office.j

Sheik

DCC 4Life
BTW, who are the "mavericks" in the Democrat Party who stab their party and voters in the back time and again and are lionized by the media?

Donald Trump.

But he doesn’t get the media love, though.

Top Bottom