John McCain Dead at Age 81

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

RIP

I never thought he was all that smart of a politician, but I always respected him as a soldier and a man with integrity.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Same here.

After the announcement that he would no longer continue medical treatment, his death came about rather quickly. I thought he'd at least make it a couple of weeks. I guess he was literally at death's doorsteps when the decision was made.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Sucks to ever lose a veteran. He served our country well. Any POW that served our country in a detainment camp for 4 years deserves massive respect regardless of how you felt about them politically. RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Given the disrespectful comments Trump has made about him over the years, this Tweet is nauseating.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Back when the Daily Show was great.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
RIP. Didn't agree with his politics in recent years but the man served our country in 'Nam and deserves respect for what he survived. Considering what he endured, he lived a pretty long life.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Cool, this isn't about politics it's about paying respect.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I disagreed with McCain on quite a bit but he was a hero who served this country with honor, RIP

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Not only a war hero, but the man who saved health insurance for millions of poor people around the country.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
I don't know one way or the other, but I have read or seen plenty of vets who consider him a traitor and an opportunist. Turned his time in Nam to a Senate seat and he like far too many got rich while there. He also has his hand in the Mueller investigation by propagating the dossier nonsense and did his best to thwart an election. I pray for his family and his salvation, but don't give one whit about the rest. He was a political turn coat and made a political point because he disliked the president rather than make a choice for the good of the country. I say this because I completely disagree with your view on healthcare Bipo, sorry.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, anyone who gets captured and tortured, then refuses to come home earlier than he could have, gets a huge pass from me.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I don't know one way or the other, but I have read or seen plenty of vets who consider him a traitor and an opportunist. Turned his time in Nam to a Senate seat and he like far too many got rich while there. He also has his hand in the Mueller investigation by propagating the dossier nonsense and did his best to thwart an election. I pray for his family and his salvation, but don't give one whit about the rest. He was a political turn coat and made a political point because he disliked the president rather than make a choice for the good of the country. I say this because I completely disagree with your view on healthcare Bipo, sorry.
When that generation was called to serve, some did and some deferred (5 times). John McCain chose to serve.

~drops mic~

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
When that generation was called to serve, some did and some deferred (5 times). John McCain chose to serve.

~drops mic~
Sit the fuck down you hypocritical piece of shit..we all know if McCain had voted to repeal obamacare you'd be in here with "good riddance cunt"

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Sit the fuck down you hypocritical piece of shit..we all know if McCain had voted to repeal obamacare you'd be in here with "good riddance cunt"
:lol

No doubt. There is hypocrisy running rampant in regards to McCain. Now he's this Sainted American hero who deserves the utmost respect. Too bad this board has crashed so many times... The election archives when he was running for president with Sara Palin as his running mate would have been gold to reread.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

No doubt. There is hypocrisy running rampant in regards to McCain. Now he's this Sainted American hero who deserves the utmost respect. Too bad this board has crashed so many times... The election archives when he was running for president with Sara Palin as his running mate would have been gold to reread.
It's like they think we don't remember them calling McCain a nazi and unfit for office for daring to run against obama

Top Bottom