One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Leighton Vander Esch is missing his second straight practice because of an illness but he went through stretching during the open portion to the media. If Vander Esch can't play, then Jason Garrett said it would be "all hands on deck," with Sean Lee and Joe Thomas seeing action at the weak-side linebacker spot.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Leighton Vander Esch is missing his second straight practice because of an illness but he went through stretching during the open portion to the media. If Vander Esch can't play, then Jason Garrett said it would be "all hands on deck," with Sean Lee and Joe Thomas seeing action at the weak-side linebacker spot.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
I think at this point...Thomas is the better player on the field vs Lee.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Total game the Cowboys should win, but with star players out for the Jets, I would not be surprised if Dallas shit the bed against them. Its just so Garrett-like.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
let's see if Cooper can dominate on the road. that hasn't been the case so far.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

You could argue that Hill has been inactive the last several weeks, so what is the difference?

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Pretty sure we take this one by ten or so. But this one is a meaningless game in the big picture. A gimme, if we're a playoff team.
Im looking ahead to the Philly game. IMO winning that one would ease some minds. Losing would be a kick in the nuts.

Cotton

Staff member
Pretty sure we take this one by ten or so. But this one is a meaningless game in the big picture. A gimme, if we're a playoff team.
Im looking ahead to the Philly game. IMO winning that one would ease some minds. Losing would be a kick in the nuts.
5-2 coming out of Philly would be massive.

data

Forbes #1
I’m guessing all but 5 of you lackadaisical fuckers are gonna puss out on Gameday Chatter.

Dont miss it. It’s gonna be grand.

Cotton

Staff member

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Its fucking sad, but I kind of hope we just lose this game. Maybe that followed by an embarrassing national TV primetime blowout loss next week would finally end this fucking ridiculous Jason Garrett as HC nonsense.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Its fucking sad, but I kind of hope we just lose this game. Maybe that followed by an embarrassing national TV primetime blowout loss next week would finally end this fucking ridiculous Jason Garrett as HC nonsense.
How fickle can one be?
:lol

p1_

DCC 4Life
i dont think it has to be that drastic for Garrett to get the axe. I think his uninspiring coaching will carry through the regular season, with probably a best case record of 10-6. The schedule gets pretty hellish after NYJ.

10-6 might not be good enough to make the post season. In which case, hasta la vista, Opie. Red Man walking, indeed.

data

Forbes #1
How fickle can one be?
:lol
Yeah, I don’t remember any Oilers fans complaining in the early 90s when they were choking in the playoffs with Warren Moon.

Things turned out just fine for them.

Top Bottom