Jaylon Smith Signed To Giants Practice Squad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He didn't know the offense or defense when he was here. They will be confused as shit if they pick his brain for info. He will probably just keep giving them clear eye view bullshit.
I have no idea what the Giants are trying to do other than doing the old Belichick Jedi Mind Trick bringing in the guy who spent time in their camp thinking it has an effect.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Giants: what do the Cowboys like to do in this situation, @thejaylonsmith?

Thejaylonsmith: Me??? I mean, watch the film. But for me, it's just a blessing...a blessing to be in this film room. So many people thought I'd never get back here.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have no idea what the Giants are trying to do other than doing the old Belichick Jedi Mind Trick bringing in the guy who spent time in their camp thinking it has an effect.
Jokes on them, they picked a guy who was the joke of the team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Giants: what do the Cowboys like to do in this situation, @thejaylonsmith?

Thejaylonsmith: Me??? I mean, watch the film. But for me, it's just a blessing...a blessing to be in this film room. So many people thought I'd never get back here.
Excellent.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They must have (not) watched the film.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't think he knew what our defense was doing even when he was here and actively studying it. :lol
If he did, running onto the field gave him amnesia. Cause he damn sure didn't know what to do once he got out there.

Top Bottom