Jaylon Smith Released!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
you all are hilarious this dude is so much renting space in your head..

might want to stick to the facts we sucked yesterday and no longer can blame this guy,, he siting at home with 9milk for the season in the bank..im sure he is worried about how soem of you feel about him..

lets keep this going about player no longer here..

heres a giant virtual clapper for ya

:picard
You are short for this board. And, we don't ban many people.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OK that tells me a lot..

sounds like some overly sensitive posters...

But show me the rules ive broken,.. LOL oh i call people out when necessary but in within the rules..:shrug
The rules don't cover intangibles like, you being a dumbass. We ban for that, too. But, that's mainly because we don't get many dumbasses around here.

data

Forbes #1
The rules don't cover intangibles like, you being a dumbass. We ban for that, too. But, that's mainly because we don't get many dumbasses around here.
Let him stay. If his scoreboard is gonna be Jaylon Smith playing well for another team, it’ll be like him running around with his underwear over his head bragging about being able to see out of a leg hole.

When it comes to ‘sensitive posters’, I have a hunch who’s gonna be the one crying

p1_

DCC 4Life
JS most likely chuckling at that display without him getting RUN over yesterday...:)
so this thread had died out last Wednesday. You come back today and have to revive a quiet thread and attempt to stir it up. That's on you, man. Someone's living in your head, sir.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The LBers were far from our problem on defense yesterday. That DL was getting mauled.
By backup OLmen. That’s the biggest issue

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm with the new guy. What this board was missing was someone to call out the Jaylon Smith haters.

Problem rectified.

Top Bottom