Jason Garrett will land extension, for a number of reasons

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think 3-5 at the midway mark is a totally different predicament. It was very easy to see us possibly being 3-10 at that point.
Yeah when we were 3-5 this year as fans we had lost all hope. Especially since the Cooper trade didn't seem to work with that first loss with him. It wasn't just a thought that we would miss the playoffs. Most of us didn't even think 8-8 was an option anymore.

P

Podyny

I think that he redeemed himself fairly well. I dunno I think that a lot of people are being kind of weird about him. I think that his stats are fairly good and the numbers are doing well enough. I actually am stunned that there are so many different things that are connected to numbers. So many things are connected to different numbers. I have been reading different articles to figure out what they actually mean. If you guys are interested you can check them here: https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-911-meaning/ Hopefully you guys will find it useful as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why are we getting so much spam lately and why aren’t the mods removing it?
We have been removing it. And banning users. I have changed the Captcha settings in the hopes of quelling it a bit.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It's crazy the amount of political BOTs right now. Just shows you how badly they try to fix these elections with bullshit.
And if they've found the DCC, imagine how many are on Twitter. We know it's a lot already, but I still think it's even far more than people think.

Top Bottom