Irvin pulled from Super Bowl coverage

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think Irvin was tanked up and talking out his butt the way he always does and he went too far at least for the Manager. His reaction about being punished racially just shows he can’t keep it together.
Ya know you might be spot on.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think Mike definitely said something vulgar.

I love the guy, but I just don't trust him. It's just always SOMETHING with him and he just can't help himself.

So while he doesn't deserve to get punished by law for it, he does have a responsibility to conduct himself well in public because he is a public figure and this might just be the last straw in his media career.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

I love the guy, but I just don't trust him. It's just always SOMETHING with him and he just can't help himself.
I'm inclined to agree. It always seems to happen to him. Why not other male, African American, horndog public figures?

Dude didn't visibly cross a line, but he almost certainly pushes things.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Damn, hate to hear this.

Would y'all change the topic?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Why is it Michael gets busted for saying something vulgar when I'm sure Jerry does it drunkenly every day of his life.
Mike doesn't have a PR team covering his ass.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
A co-worker of mine knew Rich Dalrymple in college.

I'd like to go through a few drinks with that dude.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Not only that, but Jerry is never made to have to answer for his behavior.
And look at little Danny Snyder , having to sell his team. We should be so lucky .

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

So while he doesn't deserve to get punished by law for it, he does have a responsibility to conduct himself well in public because he is a public figure and this might just be the last straw in his media career.

The fact that he's fighting this so vigorously makes me think there's a good chance he didn't say anything particularly bad.

His lawsuit has called way more attention to the incident. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to do that unless you didn't do anything wrong.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The fact that he's fighting this so vigorously makes me think there's a good chance he didn't say anything particularly bad.

His lawsuit has called way more attention to the incident. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to do that unless you didn't do anything wrong.
I think because they know the video reveals nothing.

He can say he didn't say shit at all and they can't prove otherwise.

I'm sorry, but I don't think he's completely innocent. I think he came on to her and she didn't like it and he likely said something he shouldn't have.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean we can all specu
I think because they know the video reveals nothing.

He can say he didn't say shit at all and they can't prove otherwise.

I'm sorry, but I don't think he's completely innocent. I think he came on to her and she didn't like it and he likely said something he shouldn't have.
How can you know that though without seeing the video? Or do you think Michael knew that there was no audio recording abilities in the hotel? Seems like that would be a pretty big risk for a dude who did something wrong. Unless of course the conversation didn't go the way the hotel claims. Which in all honesty the truth probably is somewhere in between. That's usually how these things work. Michael probably was being flirty, she probably didn't act all that disgusted or that it was all that inappropriate. But then she goes and makes the story bigger and more interesting to her boss and suddenly something that deserves no attention turns into this. What is it they say, there is his story, her story and then there is the truth?

But that would be a pretty big bluff for Irvin to call if he actually did anything you could classify as sexual assault. Or even mentioned shoving a big black member in her. You risk there actually being evidence.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yes he is, the baddest.

Top Bottom