Interesting race topics . . .

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
They hate this country and they show it every. damn. day.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

This, my friends, it what real bigotry looks like. Unbelievably insulting.
It should be insulting to blacks and latinos too. Oh hey you're too dumb to pass the bar like the white attorneys. So we will lower the standards. And then the good black and latino lawyers will get lumped in with the undeserving one's and their business will be hurt because no one wants to hire an unqualified attorney.

Just madness and really offensive to those who put the hard work in.

Cotton

Staff member
White mothers used their "whitehood" to supposedly bring attention to people getting tear-gassed and they are still horrible people for it... because.... they are white? They. Will. Never. Be . Fucking. Happy.

Cotton

Staff member
Basically, white women helped our cause, but fuck them because they are white.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

So...talk me through this. Because he chooses not to follow the official manner of protest rolled out by the woke mob, he is now suddenly some kind of asshole?

Cotton

Staff member
So...talk me through this. Because he chooses not to follow the official manner of protest rolled out by the woke mob, he is now suddenly some kind of asshole?
Yes, that is exactly what she is implying. Expect to see more of it. If you don't implicitly agree with them and do exactly what they say, you are a racist bigot.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How absurd that apparently (it's hard to tell for sure) a white blonde woman is trying to shame a black man for not falling exactly in line with their desires and even has the nerve to ask if he thinks black lives matter. :doh

I'm guessing that plank of the official BLM platform that religion is bad is what bothered him. Good for him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How absurd that apparently (it's hard to tell for sure) a white blonde woman is trying to shame a black man for not falling exactly in line with their desires and even has the nerve to ask if he thinks black lives matter. :doh

I'm guessing that plank of the official BLM platform that religion is bad is what bothered him. Good for him.
A black woman (who posted the Tweet) asked him the question, not the blonde in the picture above.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
A black woman (who posted the Tweet) asked him the question, not the blonde in the picture above.
Okay, good.

But I'm sure there were countless white wokesters asking the same thing all over Twitter.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Statues come down if blacks don’t like them. Universities abandon teaching English grammar because blacks can’t understand it. Whites are fired for saying, “All lives matter.” The country lowers standards for blacks in medical schools, lowers required scores on the bar exam for them. High schools give diplomas to blacks who can barely read.

Gonna blow, boys and girls. At least that’s the way to bet.

Top Bottom