Interesting race topics . . .

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I guess I've been living under a rock because I just found out that our government admitted to forced sterilization on native women in the 70s and 80s.

Seriously, W.T.F.?!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I guess I've been living under a rock because I just found out that our government admitted to forced sterilization on native women in the 70s and 80s.

Seriously, W.T.F.?!
That is some straight up Hitler stuff right there. How does that happen?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Seriously, W.T.F.?!
What are we terming native women?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Should I have said injuns instead?
I think the term is native American for that particular grouping but regardless I now know to who you are referring. What was the circumstances to this action?

Carl

RIP Brother
I have never thought of myself as white, just Irish. I do think that you should always be yourself regardless of who you are around. Don't try to be something different. People can spot fakes.

Jiggyfly

Banned

Seriously, W.T.F.?!
They did the same to blacks in the 50's and 60's.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I've been watching Longmire lately. I know, getting your social ideas from a TV show is pretty shallow, but it got me to thinking more about how much white peope suck. It is sicking what has been done to injuns and blacks over the years.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I've been watching Longmire lately. I know, getting your social ideas from a TV show is pretty shallow, but it got me to thinking more about how much white peope suck. It is sicking what has been done to injuns and blacks over the years.
Man that shit happened so long ago nobody should care.:unsure

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I thought I was hilarious in my last post. Feel free to laff before white guilt sets in.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This shit has gotten out of hand. Everyfuckingbody wants to be a victim, and our pussy-ass society encourages it.

Top Bottom